Online Marketing Campaigns Manager /Tool Freak (m/f/x)
Customer Care and Customer Experience are topics that inspire you and therefore you can convince our future customers with your online campaigns. You are a tool freak - you enjoy combining different tools in an optimal way so that our customers always get the right information on all online channels right from the start.
What does voiXen do?
voiXen simplifies the administration and evaluation of telephone calls. The fully automatic labeling and categorization makes content easy to find, keywords can be evaluated and trends can be visualized. The solution is used, for example, in quality management, sales, compliance and coaching. Through artificial intelligence (machine learning), voiXen also finds out what customers really want. The "Voice of the Customer" helps companies to improve customer service and make sales more successful.
- You are responsible for the creation and monitoring of all email campaigns and landing pages.
- You will apply your analytical understanding towards the improvement of online campaigns and web presence.
- You will take care of the controlling (google analytics) of the website and implement corresponding improvements, working closely together with the agencies.
- You link the ideal tools, automate the lead process and support lead nurturing.
- You take care of the expansion and maintenance of the marketing database.
- You support the entire marketing process and are happy to take over "Special Projects", which help voiXen and you to get even better.
- You like to support the sales department and exchange ideas with your sales colleagues.
- You can also create a cool graphic, move pixels or pimp a photo? Then you should apply now.
A thrilling and electrifying environment in a young company.
An open and dynamic corporate culture that encourages and supports you to further improve your expertise and bring it into the company in the best possible way.
An agile, cross-functional team. You are given - and take on - responsibility for your area of work and the development of your customers. Your ideas help us to grow. You get individual development opportunities. And on top of that, an attractive, performance-related salary.
We are looking for employees who will help us shape the future and translate our vision into innovative solutions. We offer challenging and varied tasks in a highly motivated team, in an open and pleasant working environment in Berlin city centre or - preferably - in our NRW office in Hamm.
Become part of our future and help shape it! Now!
Do you feel like this job would be perfect for you? Then please send us your complete application and documents via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Do you have any questions? Your contact person is our managing director Ralf Mühlenhöver, who wants a top team that can conquer the world together! If you want to contact him at Facebook, XING or LinkedIn he will reach out to you pretty soon!